Looking for the best tires for your ride?
Want the tires with looks and performance?
Well, you probably know about Goodrich, one of the leading tire producers in the US, with a wide variety of tires to support all vehicles of every shape and size.
If you’re looking for sporty tires, with the looks and performance to help you get the most out of your car, then Goodrich’s G-Force T/A KDW NT is a great place to start, with a price range that won’t require you to empty out your pockets.
Down below, I’ve gone in-depth, offering you everything you need to know before you make a final choice.
And trust me when I say you won’t be disappointed with these tires.
Let’s get into it!
G-Force T/A NT KDW Pros and Cons
Great Cornering performance
The T/A NT KDWs offer great control when cornering, which makes it a tire to consider if you’re looking to cut tight corners at high speeds.
Excellent dry and wet traction
This tire performs exceptionally well in dry and wet climates, making it a top contender for drivers living in sunny states such as Florida.
Can get a bit noisy
The T/A NT KDWs can get a bit noisy, which can put a damper on a leisurely drive. So if you prefer silence, these tires may not be the best option for you.
Goodrich G-Force T/A NT KDW Specs
|Designed For:||Passenger cars, Sport vehicles, SUVs|
|Warranty Distance:||60,000 miles|
|Sizes:||16’’ – 24’’|
|Pros:||Great Cornering performance|
Excellent dry and wet traction
A sporty look for your ride
Variety of tire sizes
|Cons:||Poor snow performance|
Can get a bit noisy
|Available In:||Amazon (check price)|
What Purpose is Goodrich G-Force Designed For?
Goodrich G-Force tires are primarily designed for vehicles looking for exceptional performance at high speeds.
So if you’re looking for sporty tires for a high-performance vehicle, G-Force T/A KDW NT tires are a great choice to go with.
The best part is that you’ll get a great tire design as well, which will make it more aesthetically in sync if you’re driving a sports car.
While these tires do work well in different seasons, they won’t perform that well in the extremes, which is something to keep note of if you live in an exceptionally cold or warm area.
What Weather Does Goodrich G-Force Perform Best in?
These tires perform best in moderate temperatures and climates, with exceptional performance in summer.
However, if you live in an area that gets extreme weather from time to time, you’ll likely see a noticeable dip in performance and lifespan.
The best part about these tires is that you won’t lose a lot of traction, even in wet conditions, with their G-Force sidewall inserts ensuring control even in the tightest corners.
This makes it an excellent option if you live in a tropical environment.
So just don’t expose these tires to the extremes, and you’ll get great year-round performance here.
Does the Goodrich G-Force Perform Well in Snow?
In snowy conditions, the Goodrich G-Force performs poorly, suffering from loss of traction and significantly less stability overall.
While this doesn’t mean that these tires are unusable in the snow, it will result in poor performance and is unusable in any high-speed setting.
So if you live in an area that is prone to snowy weather, you’ll be able to drive around with the G-Force T/A KDW NT tires, but not much more than that.
Do Goodrich G-Force Tires Offer a Smooth Ride?
With the Goodrich G-Force tires, you won’t get the smoothest ride, with the tires being primarily designed for optimum high-speed performance.
The G-Force T/A KDW NT was built to offer you greater durability, performance, and traction at high speeds, so offering comfort isn’t the main priority here.
While this doesn’t mean you’ll be holding your back every time you take your car for a spin, you won’t get luxury comfort here.
Do Goodrich G-Force Tires Last Long?
Goodrich tires have made a name for their reliability, and the G-Force is no exception. You’ll get excellent life here with a 60,000-mile warranty to trust in.
But this doesn’t mean you won’t have to care for these tires.
While these tires are made of quality materials, you’ll have to monitor your tires to ensure their getting adequate air pressure, and are aligned to ensure you limit any damage caused by negligence.
What Vehicles Do Goodrich G-Force Tires Fit?
Goodrich G-Force tires come in a variety of rim sizes, which makes these tires a great choice for sedans, and even SUVs.
Goodrich G-Force T/A KDW NT tires come in a number of different shapes and sizes, allowing them to fit most vehicles that these tires were designed for.
Some vehicles these tires can fit include,
- Subaru WRX
- Lexus HS
- Volvo S40
- Mazda 3
- Subaru Legacy
- Dodge SRT
And a whole bunch of others.
Goodrich G-Force T/A KDW NT Tire Sizes
16’’ Goodrich G-Force T/A KDW NT Sizes
- 205/40ZR16 83W XL BSW 300 AA A
- 205/45ZR16 87W XL BSW 300 AA A
- 205/40ZR16 83W XL BSW 300 AA A
- 205/55ZR16 89Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 215/40ZR16 86W XL BSW 300 AA A
- 225/45ZR16 89W SL BSW 300 AA A
- 225/50ZR16 92Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 225/55ZR16 95Y SL BSW 300 AA A
17’’ Goodrich G-Force T/A KDW NT Sizes
- 205/40ZR17 84Y XL BSW 300 AA A
- 205/45ZR17 88Y XL BSW 300 AA A
- 205/50ZR17 93Y XL BSW 300 AA A
- 215/40ZR17 87Y XL BSW 300 AA A
- 215/45ZR17 91Y XL BSW 300 AA A
- 215/50ZR17 91W SL BSW 300 AA A
- 225/45ZR17 90Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 225/50R17 94Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 235/40ZR17 94Y XL BSW 300 AA A
- 235/45ZR17 93Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 235/50R17 96Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 235/55ZR17 99Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 245/40ZR17 91Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 245/45ZR17 95Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 255/40ZR17 94Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 255/45ZR17 98Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 255/50ZR17 101Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 275/40ZR17 98Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 285/40ZR17 100Y SL BSW 300 AA A
18’’ Goodrich G-Force T/A KDW NT Sizes
- 215/35ZR18 84Y XL BSW 300 AA A
- 215/40ZR18 85Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 225/35ZR18 87Y XL BSW 300 AA A
- 225/40ZR18 92Y XL BSW 300 AA A
- 225/45ZR18 91Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 235/35ZR18 90Y XL BSW 300 AA A
- 235/40ZR18 95Y XL BSW 300 AA A
- 235/50ZR18 97Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 245/35ZR18 88Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 245/40ZR18 93Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 245/45ZR18 96Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 245/55R18 103W SL BSW 300 AA A
- 255/35ZR1894Y XL BSW 300 AA A
- 255/40ZR18 95Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 255/45R18 99Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 265/35ZR18 93Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 265/40ZR18 97Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 275/35ZR18 95Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 275/40ZR18 99Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 285/30ZR18 97Y XL BSW 300 AA A
- 295/35ZR18 99Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 335/30ZR18 102Y SL BSW 300 AA A
19’’ Goodrich G-Force T/A KDW NT Sizes
- 215/35ZR19 85Y XL BSW 300 AA A
- 225/35ZR19 88Y XL BSW 300 AA A
- 235/35ZR19 91Y XL BSW 300 AA A
- 245/35ZR19 93Y XL BSW 300 AA A
- 245/40ZR19 98Y XL BSW 300 AA A
- 255/35ZR19 96Y XL BSW 300 AA A
- 265/30ZR19 93Y XL BSW 300 AA A
- 275/35ZR19 96Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 285/35ZR19 99Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 295/35ZR19 100Y SL BSW 300 AA A
20’’ Goodrich G-Force T/A KDW NT Sizes
- 225/30ZR20 85W XL BSW 300 AA A
- 225/35ZR20 90Y XL BSW 300 AA A
- 245/30ZR20 90W XL BSW 300 AA A
- 245/35ZR20 95W XL BSW 300 AA A
- 245/40ZR20 95Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 255/30ZR20 92Y XL BSW 300 AA A
- 255/35ZR20 93Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 265/35ZR20 99W XL BSW 300 AA A
- 265/50R20 111V XL BSW 300 AA A
- 275/35ZR20 98Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 285/30ZR20 95Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 295/40ZR20 106Y SL BSW 300 AA A
- 295/45R20 114V XL BSW 300 AA A
22’’ Goodrich G-Force T/A KDW NT Sizes
- 285/35ZR22 106W XL BSW 300 AA A
- 295/40R22 112V XL BSW 300 AA A
- 305/40ZR22 114W XL BSW 300 AA A
- LT 325/55R22 120H D BSW
24’’ Goodrich G-Force T/A KDW NT Sizes
- 305/35ZR24 112W XL BSW 300 AA A
Goodrich G-Force Tire Prices
While the price of Goodrich G-Force tires isn’t expensive, they do vary based on the rim size, with prices from anywhere from $150 to $500 plus per tire.
While these aren’t the cheapest tires in the world, you’re paying for what you get with Goodrich, which has a lifetime of experience producing quality tires.
Check out the prices on Amazon.
What Are The G-Force T/A KDW NT Reviews Like?
The G-Force T/A KDW NTs are generally appreciated for the great control and traction you get in tropical environments, with these tires handling rain and sunshine like a champ.
However, a common complaint is that these tires are a bit noisy, which can get annoying if you’re looking for a tire that offers comfort as well.
Wrap Up: Are These The Tires For You?
So the answer you’ve waited for?
Are these the tires for you?
If you’re looking for excellent all-weather sports performance that’ll give you the confidence you need to put your car into high gear, then yes.
But if you’re just looking for a cheap, all-rounder that can get you from A to B without a fuss, then you’ll be better off selecting another tire.
Have we left anything out?
Tell us in the comments below,
And good luck getting the best tires for your car!
Have you decided on a tire? You might be interested in our railroad and emergency vehicle tips.